Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quotes By Walt Disney

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.




I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess. 




I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous. 




It's no secret that we were sticking just about every nickel we had on the chance that people would really be interested in something totally new and unique in the field of entertainment. 


Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...