Custom Search

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inspirational Quotes-I

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

Mahatma Gandhi



“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”

B. Olatunji

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
Dale Carnegie


“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.”

-Willie Nelson

"There are always flowers for those who want to see them." 
-Henri Matisse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...